PierceCete@aol.com
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:45:21 EDT

By modifying, i mean using sanding parts,adding mold putty to reshape, using
a pin vise to make new panel lines, and other various household objects for
new do-hickeys, to change slighty or completely any kit. Takes a lot of
patience though.

In a message dated 7/27/2000 12:16:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,