ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:44:41 -0500

I was having the same problem, so I went out and bought a (10)0 brush. That
was the smallest they had (0000000000). Then I bought some Testors model
paint thinner. That's all you need. Painting those 1/144th faces isn't
much of a challenge any more now. Then again, being an artist might help a
bit. I wouldn't trust a marker of any size with my models. I did with my
Turn X and it turned out horrible, but then again, I was using a fine tip
permanent Sharpie (Don't roll your eyes; I repainted it).
----- Original Message -----
From: "Benjamin Liptak" <liptak@NSPEmail.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 7:49 AM
Subject: [gundam] Bandai kits and detail lines...

What's the best way to hit all the detail lines on my Gundam kits? Hobby
marker with a fine tip? How fine do they make the tips on Gundam Markers?

One of my SD kits has a three picture diagram of how to do this. Basically
it shows using a WIDE tip Gundam marker over the part and viola! you're
done. ????

Any place on the web that has Gundam modeling tips - in english????

Thanks,
ben