Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:51:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

I have a question for those who own or know about
BomBom Comics' "Plamo Kyoshiro" manga series published
by Kodansha (Japan) back in the 1980s:

1) Exactly how many volumes being published for Plamo
Kyoshiro? From the limited information I have, its
infamous "Triple Zeta (ZZZ) Gundam" story was featured
in vol.14 so my guess the total volume would be under
20. Does anyone have a definite figure? Mark? :)

2) When was Plamo Kyoshiro comic series ended? I've
heard some rumours that it was back in print with new
stories in 1997(?). Is that true?

Many thanks for your help!! :)

Nightingale.
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/