The iMatt (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:07:31 -0400

>I haven't seen an MG Nu, but I went out today and saw this Nu Gundam
(didn't
remember what scale it was) and it's pretty snazzy. The box has this painted
Nu on it, and there was the Char's Counterattack logo in the corner. Is that
old? I for one have never seen it before. (Probably been out of stock for a
while, but just checking.)

There was a 1/100 Nu kit released that was apparently pretty decent- most
of my kits are master grade ones though, so aside from SF91 I haven't picked
any of them up. Did it look like this little bugger?

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?BAN24728

Matt "not quite but almost Zen in a can" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Why don't you fall to bits?"
I DON'T KNOW. I NEVER HAVE.
"I've seen skelingtons of birds and things and they all fall to bits."
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WHAT SOMETHING WAS, WHEREAS THIS IS WHAT I
AM.

- from a conversation between Death and a small child, in "Reaper Man" by
Terry Pratchett.