Josh CTC (dzorsch@hotmail.com)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:41:56 PDT

>anybody put one of these together yet? how's the kit (it looks HUGE)?
>Wasn't
>the Sazabi Char's mount in CCA, or was that something else and the Sazabi
>was the standard MSs?
Twas Char's personal mount. Mount. Umm, his personal.. next question...

>And one other thing, if they're doing a Sazabi, think an MG Nu is on the
>horizon? (And any word about Unit Three?) Sorry, but like I said earlier,
>it's been a while.
I haven't seen an MG Nu, but I went out today and saw this Nu Gundam (didn't
remember what scale it was) and it's pretty snazzy. The box has this painted
Nu on it, and there was the Char's Counterattack logo in the corner. Is that
old? I for one have never seen it before. (Probably been out of stock for a
while, but just checking.)