The iMatt (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:41:43 -0400

anybody put one of these together yet? how's the kit (it looks HUGE)? Wasn't
the Sazabi Char's mount in CCA, or was that something else and the Sazabi
was the standard MSs?

And one other thing, if they're doing a Sazabi, think an MG Nu is on the
horizon? (And any word about Unit Three?) Sorry, but like I said earlier,
it's been a while.

Matt "not quite but almost Zen in a can" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Why don't you fall to bits?"
I DON'T KNOW. I NEVER HAVE.
"I've seen skelingtons of birds and things and they all fall to bits."
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WHAT SOMETHING WAS, WHEREAS THIS IS WHAT I
AM.

- from a conversation between Death and a small child, in "Reaper Man" by
Terry Pratchett.