The iMatt (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:36:53 -0400

>> 7) What if ALL of Zeon's Mobile Armours were present at the battle of A
Bao A Qu? Would the Feds have lost?

Maybe. I suppose if they had lala with her cool newtype armor (sorry, it's
been a while since I watched the gundam movies, I've been watching 0083 and
X recently) it would have helped turn the tide of the battle, and the big
Zam was a nasty little bugger. It would have been close, but ultimately up
to chance. Especially when you consider the mess that Char could have made
in the uh, whatchamacallit, thingy, uh, the Zheong, if Amuro was distracted
by the others.

Factor in those armors, along with Gelgoogs and whatnot, I think Zeon could
have won.

Matt "not quite but almost Zen in a can" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Why don't you fall to bits?"
I DON'T KNOW. I NEVER HAVE.
"I've seen skelingtons of birds and things and they all fall to bits."
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WHAT SOMETHING WAS, WHEREAS THIS IS WHAT I
AM.

- from a conversation between Death and a small child, in "Reaper Man" by
Terry Pratchett.