M. R. Hannibal (saiyajin11@hotmail.com)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:22:33 GMT

What all, old chaps! Have not posted for a while, and I decided to do so
today. Here are a few random thoughts I have, and I wanted to share them
with you all:

  1) What was Brex Forra doing in the One Year War?
  2) What was Jamitov's job at the Federation General Staff (using British
military system.....sorry....)?
  3) What would have happened if Dozul and Garma Zabi survried the war? Who
would Delaz have sided with?
  4) Are there any built-in cheat codes for the Dreamcast version of Giren's
Greed (not that I would stoop so low as to use them...he he he...)?
  5) What is your favourite animation from Giren's Greed? (Mine is the
Battle of Ruum/Operation British movie)?
  6) Would Shiro have joined the AEUG?
  7) What if ALL of Zeon's Mobile Armours were present at the battle of A
Bao A Qu? Would the Feds have lost?