Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 05:27:25 GMT

>> another common mistake is scratching various parts of your face with
>fingers
>> that have paint on them, as in wet paint....
>>

>Tha's okay, a little saliva will cure that. :)

one other thing that annoys me is when I do have to handbrush gloss paint...it's
so hard to tell if they really are dry...and it is so annoying when one gets
a fingerprint on it...GRRR!

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.