Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
26 Jul 2000 19:59:04 -0000

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:40:18 -0400 Chris Maier <oom9@crosswinds.net> wrote:
>Well, it was'nt just that. It had goofy chase scenes, the Doc saying he was
>half-human, Eric Roberts hamming things up in a terminator-like costume, and
>so on.

Well, I have to agree about the chase scenes (it's been a while since I watched my tape of it), but there were several things about the Doctor's past hinted at during Sylvester McCoy's period as the Doctor. Being half-human does stretch the imagination somewhat, but it could happen...maybe....well, it's possible......ok, ok... I give up.

As for the costumes, alot of the outfits in the Doctor Whos series look goofy.

> I think it would have been cooler if the Doctor actually traveled through
>space and time, instead of just hanging out in San Francisco and riding
>motorcycles. Paul Mcgann was cool though.

Well, remember, alot of Jon Pertwee's Doctor had him stuck on Earth with stuff coming to him, especially during his first season when the TARDIS couldn't do much of anything.

Roland