The iMatt (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:35:54 -0400

> No, I said it was moved to a new time slot midway through the run. It
>ended with episode 39, which is distinctly early for a full-length
series...

Ah, my misinterpretation. I saw "moved" and "cancelled" in the same
sentence, so I misread it. Anyhow, at least its not "incomplete" - its just
shorter than other series. Thanks mark.

Matt "not quite but almost Zen in a can" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Why don't you fall to bits?"
I DON'T KNOW. I NEVER HAVE.
"I've seen skelingtons of birds and things and they all fall to bits."
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WHAT SOMETHING WAS, WHEREAS THIS IS WHAT I
AM.

- from a conversation between Death and a small child, in "Reaper Man" by
Terry Pratchett.