Jim Dulhunty (s3159706@student.anu.edu.au)
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:24:00 -0800

>> >I run a Gundam 0079 game by Mekton Zeta rules with some bits thrown
>> >in from Mecha Press, Cyberpunk, Mekton II, and some common sense.
>>
>> Me too, though it seems we do things a little differently.
>
>Such as? Always interested in seeing how somebody else does their Gundam
>game... might give me crazy ideas...
>
>Paul

The biggest difference is I kludge in Ben Wright's guidlines for doing
Gundam in Mekton. Some MS stats are up on my page,
http://www.geocities.com/gwyon_bach/mecha.html, but it really is in need of
an update sometime soon. I've got the construction rules I use written
down somewhere to, so I should fish those out & post 'em too.

Jim