CookSuxXL@aol.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:47:43 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/2000 4:43:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jercar@aristotle.net writes:

> The most annoying thing is losing those polycap parts under the table
> (especially if you have dark carpet). I hired my brother to find a piece
> for me for a hefty reward, and he searched for half an hour without finding
> it. I, however, used my method of sweeping the carpet with my arms and
> found it within ten seconds. Then another annoyance is dropping a decal
and
> then finding it on the bottom of your shoe a week later.

The thing with polycaps is, is that if you ever lose one or run out... most
other kits have plenty of extra. I just finished the 1/144 Turn A Gundam,
and the entire spree is basically unused.

~Andy Lee
CookSuxXL
Webpage: http://cooksux.8k.com