KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:23:21 -0700

Titan AE = good movie

But still animated in that classical Disney way, and too many ship chasing
scenes. It could have compressed a lot...and that extra space could have
been used for character development.

Hence, that was the main problem with SW Episode 1; too many scenery shots
and establishing the scene. There were a lot ot scene switching; so much
it gave me a headache...Lucas could have skipped all the fancy doody
scenery tricks and got down to some character development.