Tomoe Souichi (Meowth22@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:57:48 -0400

'Lo list,

        I am so frustrated! My god-damned ISP has changed their service! Now, I
come home after an eight hour car drive and want a bit of relaxation, so I
decided to play everyone's favorite game, Starcraft! I start and I connect
to battle.net. 'Lo and behold, it says battle.net cannot initzialze the
connection, and that you need to start the connection manually. So I
disconnect and reconnect, same thing. I restart the freakin computer! Same
thing, over and over. So I reinstall starcraft altogether and it seems that
Battle.net is not responding. I try again, same thing! Why must I be so
cursed? All I wanted was a little relaxation, and look what happens. I think
I will join CashFiesta and get a Sazabi to cure my woes next month. Thats
all from the trenches of New Jersey.

Over and Out,
Tomoe

mailto:Meowth22@worldnet.att.net

"...and here's the Jefferson Family, who moved up from the east side to
finally get a piece of the pie." Mafia!

"He loved Big Brother", Last Lines in George Orwell's 1984