Kain (kaindadragoon@yahoo.com)
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 01:06:17 -0700 (PDT)

hi,

recently I just finished watching Gundam X (a great
series btw, dunno why so many people hate it), and now
I had my eye on V Gundam.

I already have the 2-volume manga, but it seems like
it's missing lots of story form the TV series. So I'd
like to get the TV series to fill up the story.

so, to those who have the manga and watched the
series, how much of the story does the manga cover? if
the manga already mention all important stuff, then I
might just not get it at all.

of course, even if you dont have the manga, please
also post your opinion about the show, thanks.

oh yeah, I've already watched most other series,
except 08 MS Team and Turn A.