Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:22:10 -0700

>In a message dated 7/22/2000 11:53:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>gusjae@channel1.com writes:
>
>> Thanks Pete,
>> Now the big question is... can you scan us some pics of the manual? Pretty
>> please :)
>> Gus Jae
>> gusjae@channel1.com
>
>Or better yet, some pictures from the 2000 Bandai Catalogue, unless that was
>already done somewhere...
>
>~Andy Lee
>CookSuxXL

I haven't opened my MG Sazabi yet, but if it's the same one I saw at the
Comic Con (some dealer was selling it for $20 a copy), it's basically a
collection of each kit's box cover art, which you'd have if you've bought
either version 1 or 2 of the Gundam Models Perfect Catalog from MediaWorks
(heck, they even used the same cover from the Version 2 book).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0