Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:33:09 -0700

> The Agg, Juagg, Agguguy, and Zogok weren't supposed to be part of the MS-X
>story. These were designs that had been created for the TV series, and even
>turned into models, but whose moments of glory were cut from the final
>episodes. If you've seen them classified as MS-X mobile suits, it's probably
>just because the book editors didn't know where else to put them. (I've
>filed them under MSV, but that's technically not correct either.)

Bandai's catalog just lumps them together with the original Gundam kits,
even though they never appeared in the TV episodes. They are all over the
place during the Jaburo seige in volume 7 of Kondo's 0079 manga though.

Since these suits are amphibious, could it be deducted that the decision to
end the series early has been made before the Jaburo battle episodes were
scripted and animated? I've always been under the impression that the
decision to wind the series down early wasn't made until the White Base
has returned to space.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0