Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:08:39 -0700

>In a message dated 7/24/00 5:27:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>akp214@stern.nyu.edu writes:
>
>> Yep I love sapporo ichiban as well only one small problem it's way too oily
>> :( so I"m stuck with the Korean "Shin" Ramen which is nice hot and spicy
>> the way I like especially when I place some egg and fish cakes in :)
>
>The only crummy sapporo ichiban is the miso flavor. But then I don't really
>like miso that much either. The Shin Ramyun is really good, I have like 20
>of them in my cupboard. Actually, I like everyhting from nong shim that I've
>tried.

Man, all this talk about ramen gets me worried about you people who have
cartons sitting in your pads. Better make sure the ones you eat don't have
preservative (I think most of them do) and don't eat the same thing too often.
I've heard of this college kid who practically lived on ramen and he died of
liver failure on his graduation day because of the preservative in the ramen.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0