Gus Jae (gusjae@channel1.com)
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:44:57 -0400

Please email ME all your horror stories of your little (or Big) modeling
accidents. I am trying to put a site together with modeling horror stories
and maybe modeling tips from everyone. The site should be up sometime in
Sept.
PLEASE SEND THEM OFF LIST TO ME. Don't want to bother everyone who's not
interested (What? A guy in pain and someone's not interested?)
Anyway, just send it this way and I will have them on the site. Thanks!

Also, please don't change the subject so I can filter them into 1 folder.
Thanks.

Gus Jae
http://welcome.to/gusnjennswedding
gusjae@channel1.com