Jim Dulhunty (s3159706@student.anu.edu.au)
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:34:21 +1000

At 06:42 PM 7/24/00 -0700, Mad Mike wrote:
>Mark Simmons wrote:
>>
>> No idea. As has been pointed out, they all speak Japanese on-screen.
>> Stencils, labels, and other decorative text is usually in English for the
>> sake of coolness. Certainly everyone seems to speak the same language,
>> although it's been established that native Zeons have a strong accent (see
>> original Gundam) that can be mistaken for Australian (see Gundam 0080).
>
> G'day Bruce... 'Ow ya doin Bruce... You mind if we call ya
>Bruce. :P?
> Jion, Jion was beery swine... :D

Right, here come the Python police! Being australian, I feel I should be
irked by the Bruces, but their song was the only thing to be sung while
tramping into a Philosophy lecture.

Thanks guys, now I can keep my players at bay for a little while longer
(sniffsniff "I smell the blood of a GM). As for the language thing...guess
I'll have to come up with something of my own...

Jim