Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 04:14:25 GMT

>From: "Paul Fields" <johnny_raiden@hotmail.com>
>To: <gundam@aeug.org>
>Subject: Re: [gundam] otakon is in 2 weeks, roughly
>Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:44:51 -0400
>
>I'm in Woodbridge VA, and I don't know, would riding that
>leg of the journey help you out... I'm already going so I'm not
>worried about my gas money or anything...
>
>I've passed up enough Project A-kon's for a lifetime, that was
>my neighborhood con when I was in Dallas... I try to make it
>back every other year, but its tough. If taking you from my own
>piece of the world to Baltimore, and back is enough of a fix, let
>me know.
>
>Woodbridge/Dale City is 30 miles North of Fredericksburg...
>About 90 miles North of Richmond.

Well, money is far too tight, especially after going to Shore Leave in
Baltimore two weeks ago, that even a ride from Woodbridge wouldn't help,
even once I got there from Williamsburg.

And I sympathize completely. Before I came to Va, my local Anime Con was
Anime Expo... I missed it terribly this year.