Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 04:09:31 GMT

>>I often slurp Japanese Ramen while watching anime or
>>building Gundam models.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>Is eating/drinking a common habit when building models? I'd hate to
>have a part accidentally been dipped in noodle soup or a glass of
>beverage.

yup. I regularly have something to munch on when I am building stuff. TIP:
 do not put iced tea next to thinner used to get the paint out of your brushes.
 TIP #2: do not put food next to anything which has a smell, like some forms
of paint that one is using on a kit...

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.