BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:54:01 EDT

In a message dated 7/24/00 11:51:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< I've been going through the web site of the VA who does Trowa Barton,
Kirby Morrow(At Kirbymorrow.com). I found something quite interesting while
looking through the credits. Apparently, according to his voice credits, he
was in "Z-Mind" as Akira. Now, if I remember correctly, Z-mind is a
Sunrise/Bandai series that was released last year in Japan, and the name
Akira definetly has a Japanese ring to it. Now, this kinda fits with a rumor
I read that Z-mind might be coming to America, and the fact that the Ocean
cast might be dubbing it probably means it will be coming to TV. Why, I
have'nt the slighest, except for the fact that Bandai seems to be going nuts
licensing their stuff to FOX and other networks.
  Now, this guy seems to confirm it. It's not the most reliable site
though-it says he was "Goku" in Dragonball Z, but Goku was only played by two
OCEAN actors(Ian Corlett and Peter Kalamis) and I know Kirby Murrow was never
in the role. So we'll see. >>

  What is Z-mind about? Is it a mecha show? Is there any web sites that have
pictures of Z-mind?

Aaron