Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 20:51:44 -0700

Chris Maier writes,

>I noticed that versions of the Dowadge and the Galbaldy do make to Zeta and
>ZZ....are they intended a a sort of homage to MSX?

  The Dowadge seen in ZZ has nothing to do with its MS-X namesake, but
the Galbaldy Beta is a definite homage to the original Galbaldy -
especially some of the later illustrations of it. And, of course, the
Acht Zaku appeared in Z Gundam. (The mega launchers from that series are
supposedly inspired by MS-X support mecha like the Bustliner and Skyure,
as well.)

-- Mark