BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:51:35 EDT

In a message dated 7/24/00 11:43:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:

<< >Great, my topic has transformed into a dub vs. sub debate...

 Which is just what I was trying to stop... >>

  I agree. Please, Please, PLEASE, no sub vs. dub debate!! The whole sub vs.
thing is pointless anyway. People either like sub or dub and its a personal
preference, so its pointless. Everyside of the whole issue has been beaten to
death. What ever can be said, has probably been said. Sub and dubs still
exist, so buy which ever format you prefer and be happy.