Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:44:51 -0400

I'm in Woodbridge VA, and I don't know, would riding that
leg of the journey help you out... I'm already going so I'm not
worried about my gas money or anything...

I've passed up enough Project A-kon's for a lifetime, that was
my neighborhood con when I was in Dallas... I try to make it
back every other year, but its tough. If taking you from my own
piece of the world to Baltimore, and back is enough of a fix, let
me know.

Woodbridge/Dale City is 30 miles North of Fredericksburg...
About 90 miles North of Richmond.

Paul