Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:59:38 -0700 (PDT)

--- Doom4duke@aol.com wrote:

> Has anyone ever done any of these kits? I built the
> RX-78 and it keeps falling apart. The arms are
> constantly falling off. I can't even touch it
> without it falling apart. Are all the 1980 Gundam
> kits like this? Or is it just the RX-78?
> Michael

Core built a collection of these original 1980 gunpla
series:

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/model/#original

Of which, we both agree the 1/144 Gouf is one of the
worst offenders from the series :) I've built a 1/144
Char's Gelgoog some odd years ago: just about every
parts (except arms and legs joints) needs to be glued.

If you want to know more about the 1980 model series,
please read Core's article on:

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/model/series.htm

Nightingale.
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/