Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:30:21 -0400

> >I dont think it was decided how those of us that were going there were
> >going to know each other.

Hmmm I might wear my Punisher/Ghost Rider T-shirt... or my Timberwolf
T-shirt with the big paw prints on the back... At 6"2" and large, you'd have
to try not to see me...

> Well, in any case, don't look for me guys. I just lost my job, and don't
> have the time or money (esp. the latter) to make it...

Chris are you really far from the Con? Neil and I were probably only gonna
be there Saturday, and leaving early then to make my Gundam game on that
evening...

Paul