Diglettdig@aol.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:17:45 EDT

In a message dated 7/24/00 10:07:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

<< hmm... everyone seems to ignore me but here i go again, lets all pick out
 certain color say... sky blue... then we will all have a different pic that
we
 just take off the net or create or whatever the print"GML" in Noticable
 letters, and since the shirts will be in almost the same colors and we will
be
 walking around..... we're bound to run into each other right? well maybe not
 but its a good idea right?

 -Roger >>

my printer sucks, i'll just walk around in a t-shirt with GML written in
marker...lol...i'd do it too...if worst came to worst...it'd be nice to have
a zion logo on the shirt though...

--Bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger