Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:05:58 -0400

>===== Original Message From "Chris Beilby" <cbeilby@hotmail.com> =====
>>I dont think it was decided how those of us that were going there were
>>going
>>to know each other. is there some designated meeting spot we should pick
>>out,
>>or will someone volunteer to have "GML" spraypainted on their shirt? or
>>something...
>>
>>--Bob

hmm... everyone seems to ignore me but here i go again, lets all pick out a
certain color say... sky blue... then we will all have a different pic that we
just take off the net or create or whatever the print"GML" in Noticable
letters, and since the shirts will be in almost the same colors and we will be
walking around..... we're bound to run into each other right? well maybe not
but its a good idea right?

-Roger

- Roger