Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 01:41:19 GMT

>Yes it's personal preference. However, I don't see any good reason to seek
>to prevent people from expressing their particular preference on this ML.

Because, Chris, this topic has a bad habit of turning into flamewars. I
still have one member of the ML filtered from the fansub flamewar about a
month back. I don't want to see another, and after 20 years in anime
fandom, this is one of the topics that gets people hotter under the collar
than anything...