Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:48:09 MST

>On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:27:56 -0700 Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> wrote:
>
> >>I'll take subbed episodes over
> >>dubbed ones anyday!
> >
> >Yeap.
> >
> >Eddie
>

>Guys, enough with the dissing of dubbed anime. We've heard and argued it
>all before. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!! We know some people don't like it; we know
>some people do. I'M FRANKLY GETTING TIRED OF THE WHOLE DAMN THING! So,
>please get off the subject. Some are good, many are not. I don't give a
>damn one way or the other if you like it or not. I just don't want to hear
>about it anymore.

Calm down. It's not like this is a thread that's been going on for days,
it's just one person making a comment and another responding with a 'me
too.' I don't see how there's any need to shout or get upset here. While I
don't think there's really a need to rehash the whole sub vs. dub debate,
that doesn't mean that no one can state their opinion on the issue.