Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:47:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Eddie:

> >I often slurp Japanese Ramen while watching anime or
> >building Gundam models.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Is eating/drinking a common habit when building models? I'd hate to
> have a part accidentally been dipped in noodle soup or a glass of
> beverage.

I wouldn't say it's common, but I am about the same size as Gus and need to
be nourished while going on long modelling sessions building the PG's and
larger MG's. I always drink out of the bottle/can so I don't have to deal
with washing glasses, with ramen I eat it right out of the saucepan I cooked
it in (again, less things to clean!).

> >Convenience is the thing and nothing is simpler than
> >the instant ramen, tastes much better than the typical TV dinner IMO.
> >
> >Michael
>
> Yo quiero Taco Bell.

I swore never to eat Taco Bell after they started using the annoying Chi Hua
Hua in their commercials (same thing with the annoying sock puppet at Pet.com
and the annoying Pepsi girl). Besides, American fast food is greasy and produce
too much trash to deal with afterwards... unlike Ramen where you can just dump
the saucepan into the sink and that's it (till your next 2 packs of ramen).

> Eddie

Michael