Gus Jae (gusjae@channel1.com)
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:18:03 -0400

> Yeah, I've done those kits when I was still in grade school. You need to
apply
> vast quantities of glue liberally to keep the kits from falling apart.
Pretty
> much all the original series Gundam kits are like this, I had a whole set
of all
> the 1:144, 1:100, 1:60 and had to throw them all away when I moved to the
U.S.

> 8(
>
> > Michael

Gee, that sounds just like what happened to me. I had kept a few things in
one piece of luggage, and managed to lose that while we stopped over in
Japan :(
That's probably why I am still so crazy about them 20 years later.

Anyhow, the kits from the first 2 series are very much below today's
standard. But they are good for kit bashing and practicing new Hobby Japan
tricks.

Gus Jae
http://welcome.to/gusnjennswedding
gusjae@channel1.com