Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:07:17 -0700

>Has anyone ever done any of these kits? I built the RX-78 and it keeps
>falling apart. The arms are constantly falling off. I can't even touch it
>without it falling apart. Are all the 1980 Gundam kits like this? Or is it
>just the RX-78?
>Michael

Hmmm... did you use any glue? These old kits aren't snap-fit, and you need
to apply glue to the area marked with "X" on the assembly manual. You'll
also see a solid line/arrow between the parts that need to be glued
together. A broken line/arrow between the parts means no glue should be
applied when putting the parts together.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0