Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:58:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Michael:

> Has anyone ever done any of these kits? I built the RX-78 and it keeps
> falling apart. The arms are constantly falling off. I can't even touch it
> without it falling apart. Are all the 1980 Gundam kits like this? Or is it
> just the RX-78?

Yeah, I've done those kits when I was still in grade school. You need to apply
vast quantities of glue liberally to keep the kits from falling apart. Pretty
much all the original series Gundam kits are like this, I had a whole set of all
the 1:144, 1:100, 1:60 and had to throw them all away when I moved to the U.S.

8(

> Michael

Michael