Sedusa66@aol.com
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:11:34 EDT

In a message dated 7/23/00 7:04:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

> That was for the coating version, which retailed for 6,000 yen. They were
> charging 50% extra, which wasn't as bad as the 70% extra you paid for the
> MG Super Gundam.
>
> Eddie

Yeah, I read that right after I posted. Funny, I've seen some places sell
the coating versions for only like $5 more than their regular counterparts.
I probably should have snatched those up. Oh well, the Super Gundam was
worth it, I just ate ramen for a while.. And japanese imported ramen is damn
good anyway, thank you.