Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 18:23:16 -0700

>It sounds like to me you're saying that they charging the new MG's is 2
>times the yen price and on older ones, they're charging 1.5 times the yen.
>How long is it (to them) a MG kit is to be considered old ?
>BTW, the MG 79 G kit that I gave Gus, I paid penny per yen.
>- Thomas -

They've always charged about 1.5 times the yen for Gundam kits on their
website. With the MG Gundam v1.5, it's the first time they charged this
much for a non-Wing/EW/G Unit kit, and I don't think they even have it on
the website yet.

The only place where I can get MG kits at or below yen price has been eBay.
The best deals I've got was a MG GP01Fb for under $30 a year or two ago,
and a MG Dom I got from a local show for $35 (couldn't resist, even though
I already got half dozen of them already!).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0