Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 17:51:32 -0700

Guys, check this article out. It should alleviate some of your fear:

http://www.dvdfile.com/news/views/digital_otaku/2000/7_19.htm

Yes, Fox wants to redo the music. No, Bandai didn't back down. They want
to sell the original music in America.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633