Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 17:33:39 -0700

>Have all the different TIES been made into models? I've only seen the
>Fighter and Vader versions.

These are large-scale kits, or maybe medium scale kits but the box is so
huge because of all the freebie paint and tools included. I have the
TIE Interceptor in a smaller scale box and the limited edition medium scale
one which comes with gold plating. Never saw a TIE Bomber kit though.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0