Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 17:21:21 -0700

>Yikes !
>I just went there and had a stroke at viewing their prices.
>BTW, I had no problems loading - all pictures came up instantly.
>
>- Thomas -

I dunno if they've posted their Wing kit prices online... if that
is what you saw then you definitely should be getting a heartattack!
Worst part is they are now applying 3x yen price to new MG kits too!
Seems a decision was made to just cater to rich kids who want their
kits now.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0