Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 22:52:49 -0700

If it does turn out as bad as you think, we should direct our vegeful
mail at Bandai instead of the network and ask them not to liscence their
shows to people who don't care about the artistic integrity of a them.
If they'd market it properly (To the D&D and magic playing college and
HS students) they would have a mega hit.I've never seen an anime with
more universal appeal than escaflowne, if they F**k it up I'll certainly
give em a (polite) earful!

Cut out Yohko Kanno? this confirms my theory that the water in Hollywood
makes you retarded.

---Brett Jensen