Sedusa66@aol.com
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 12:51:25 EDT

In a message dated 7/23/00 9:40:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
msn04ii_nightingale@yahoo.com writes:

> Stick with you Testor's. The old glues are messy to
> deal with and I don't like to use them.

Yeah, I already built it hehe :) Gunpra don't stay in their boxes very long
around me.. On a semi-related note, has anybody built the HGUC Rick Dias
yet? Cuz I love the Rick Dias but the zeta kit looks like shit to me, and I
can't wait to hear what the HGUC kit was like... My 'shiki needs another
zeta mech to chill with...