Sun, 23 Jul 2000 09:39:33 -0700 (PDT)

--- Sedusa66@aol.com wrote:

> My sister just brought me a zeta series 1/220
messala
> kit that one of her coworkers had kicking around in
> his garage since the 80's... I was in a shitty mood
> and she wanted to cheer me up. But anyway, I was
> opening the box and there was a little tube of glue!

> I thought that was kinda neat - I've never assembled

> a kit older than ZZ so, I was wondering, do the
> reissues have these little glue tubes?

1/144 Marasai and 1/300 MRX-009 Psyco-Gundam come with
a small tube of glue. Other kits such as 1/144
Hambrabi, Gaplant, and the 1/220 Messala I managed to
get a peek inside the boxes, don't include any glues.

> ... Just wondering.. I don't really trust glue
> from 1984 or whatever, so I'm gonna use my testor's,
> but I thought it was kind of neat.

Stick with you Testor's. The old glues are messy to
deal with and I don't like to use them.

Nightingale.
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/