-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 07:14:47 -0700

I may have gotten you and Sunwook confused again -- this topic has come up a
number of times and should probably be added to the Gundam FAQ list.

The first explanation that I ever saw for "FF" was "Folding Fighter" -- the Core
Fighter folds up to become the Core Block. That fails to explain the FF-4
Toriares, FF-6 TIN Cod or FF-S3 Saberfish, however.

So, Mark, are we back to "Robot" for the R or do you have another explanation?

-Z-