MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 09:32:08 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/00 7:33:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<<
 Where's the Nu Gundam from in that picture? Now, for the stupid question :)

--
 Will there be an MG Nu Gundam?? I'm thinking of course there will be, but
 Bandai defies logic with their releases.

It is the original 1/100 Nu. They probably will release the Nu. I've never heard of them only releasing the non Gundam robots from a series. They usually only go with the Gundams.

Jason