Sedusa66@aol.com
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 05:22:48 EDT

My sister just brought me a zeta series 1/220 messala kit that one of her
coworkers had kicking around in his garage since the 80's... I was in a
shitty mood and she wanted to cheer me up. But anyway, I was opening the box
and there was a little tube of glue! I thought that was kinda neat - I've
never assembled a kit older than ZZ so, I was wondering, do the reissues have
these little glue tubes? ... Just wondering.. I don't really trust glue
from 1984 or whatever, so I'm gonna use my testor's, but I thought it was
kind of neat.