Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 00:17:23 -0500

in all the MU* experience i've gained PG-13 was never ment to totally
block adult level behavior.. just put limits on the gratuitousness of
it..
like instead of
<player1> gives the "f**k-off" sign to player2
it would be
<player1> makes a rude gesture at player2

keep the naughtiness non-explicit and everything should be fine

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse