BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 20:37:19 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/00 5:32:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pedro@shiporama.org writes:

<< Also, a couple of corrections on my previous review of the Sazabi kit.
 Further examination reveals that there are in fact 2 different colors of red
 plastic, the dark red and a standard bright red. I don't know if that's on
 purpose or what, it doesn't seem to jibe with his color scheme. Also, the
 big shield does in fact rotate on the arm mount, which is good. I still
 can't decide if I should start building it yet, my 1/100 hi-zak just came,
 and I've been fantasising about MG'ing that one for a while... >>

  A question, will the MG Sazabi be easier to build then the PG Gundam? I
have built the MG Char's Zaku II and the GPO1.

Aaron